Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's My Life------Bunch of lovely - joyful days--A long Journery to serve the people

























































Friends


In this Blog i want to memorise my life from childhood onwards to present day.



These  are very simple,innocent and positive lines  based on my memories and experiences in my beautiful and valuable life.

i feel we should  love humanity and share the feelings / ideas/ thoughts  with others,  i believe in  " freedom & sharing"


I remembered the days when i moved across the fields,lakes, gardens and played with groups of cows, goats and birds in my village laxmipuram . I born in village and grown up there only till age of 10.

As our family is basically village background (born in a farmers family)... I used to have much  Milk,butter and curd in those days...

I still remembered the school days in my village....To be frank i am a very bad boy in those days... not good in studies... But i tried to enjoy joyfully every moment of my child hood with good people in my village .

During those days i had a strong feeling in my mind that we should plan our life so that we can serve the people with love.





(to be Continuous )






----------------------------
My words

*Life became beautiful when i enjoyed the taste of bitterness, smart hard work and integrity.

*Life became valuable when I invited responsibility and commitment


*Something simple can change your day.Something simple can change your way.
It’s in your heart, not your mind.
It’s something good inside you’ll find.
Don’t forget who you are.
Don’t forget you’re a shining star



*The “Be” Attitudes

Be understanding to your enemies.Be loyal to your friends.
Be strong enough to face the world each day.
Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything alone.
Be generous to those who need your help.Be frugal with that you need yourself.
Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything.
Be foolish enough to believe in miracles.
Be willing to share your joys.
Be willing to share the sorrows of others.
Be a leader when you see a path others have missed.
Be a follower when you are shrouded by the mists of uncertainty.
Be first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds.
Be last to criticize a colleague who fails.
Be sure where your next step will fall, so that you will not tumble.
Be sure of your final destination, in case you are going the wrong way.
Be loving to those who love you.
Be loving to those who do not love you; they may change.
Above all, be yourself.

(source: http://pravstalk.com/category/attitude )





(to be continuous)



-----------------------------------
Personnel


My Favourate : The krishna in Mahabharata

I like : The rama in Ramayana

My leader : Gandhiji

My book : "You Can Win" by Shivkhera

No comments: