Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dangerous Dreams at 25

Hai friends in this Blog i want to share my innocent Dreams at the age of 25 ( Oct 24 is my birthday). These Dreams are dangerous Dreams why becoz these dreams never allows me to sleep peacefully...

A valuable Dream of our Young Indian's can bring great revolution in India ( the Young brain of Ambani, Kapil Dev, Kalam, sachin , Bindra ......are best exaples)

My opinion is
" Inspiring 100 people is better than advising 1 person"
" May be all the people in India are not our Relatives but INDIA is ours -- we have to inspire our Indians to build better Nation for our future generation"


There are three positive reasons to write this Blog
  • These Dreams makes me more confident and proud ... useful to direct myself in positive path of life for better future
  • These Dreams helps you to think about your real dreams and achieve some of those
  • This Blog may inspire my friends and my Indians

My Dreams are not to be a

  • " friend of Katrina Kaif or Hritik Roshan"
  • "Right hand of Rahul Gandhi"
  • "Son-in-law of Ambani brother or Laxmi Nivas mittal"
  • "Best friend of Dhoni or Abhinav Bindra"
  • "President of INDIA "

The Dangerous Dream of Rama Krishna are

  • Inspiring Crores of people positively to build better Nation with confidence and smile
  • Serving the people of India as part of The Govt. of India and / or asIAS or IPS or IES
  • Participating in The Olympics in Swimming and winning a medal for India

Friends, It is not possible to achieve Every Dream for Every body , But i can achieve at least one among them....

Thanks for spending your valuable time here, I wish you also list your Dreams and share with your friends and plan to achieve some of those...

Have a beautiful and valuable Day.....

Note: This is first revision of this Blog. For any Improvements or suggestions please mail me ...

mayiriram@gmail.com

mayiriram@yahoo.com

mayiriram@wapcosindia.com

" Improvements are basic steps to achieve best quality in life"

No comments: