Thursday, October 23, 2008

Father

Hai Friends , In this blog i want to share few lines about Father.


Gandhiji is our Nation Father , I hope most of Indian know him , his Ideas and His Great achievements..

In this blog, i want to mention few lines about my father Mr. M.venkateswara Rao


Dad is working presently as Post Man in Postal Department, The Govt. of India.

Dad was the second son of Mallaya who was a Farmer with sufficient Lands of Mango and Rice Fields.. Basic schooling happened in my village( up to 5 ). Further education was in Tiruvuru ( near Town ) .


Dad started his life as temporary Post Man in my village Laxmipuram( my native place -- all my childhood memories bonded with this village ) when he is studying 8 class. He continued his studies up to 10(of course, failed ).

Then he started working in our own rice fields and Mango Gardens while doing job.After few months Mom(Laxmi) entered his life ( Feb 22) .
Dad interested to complete his failed subjects of 10 , he done it with in months of marriage life.
We have rice fields and Mango gardens , i still remember that my parents working day & night in our own fields.

I really wondered about his planning & Time management...He managed both Job and rice-mango fields parallel y....I understood multi tasking ability from dad in those days..

I like his discipline ( while staying with elders ), Planning, confidence and aggressiveness.
I like his aggressive leadership quality very much.

When i was a child, Dad & his friends organized "Kabaddi" Games in our ground. I hope more than 4 villages participated...Dad played for our village. I still remember , for any problem in village Dad and his friends discus together and taking a decision...All these created a good impression in my mind about Leadership....

I love Dad
( continues...)

No comments: