Monday, December 15, 2008

2008

Dear friends in this blog i want to share about my life journey in 2008


I have seen lots of colors in my life -- 2008

January 1 , 2008

I(as chairperson IEEE till Feb 2008) organized a round table meeting with Professors of NIT Calicut, Kerala who are interested/actively involved in Nanotechnology . This was held in PG Block /Electrical in my campus.

Dr. Abraham T Mathew IEEE counselor played major role on behalf IEEE , Hari my best IEEE Buddie actively involved as IEEE Link Representative in the meeting & other IEEE members are also contributed well along with us.

Finally we came up with positive results & I announced the our first ever 2 day Technical event in IEEE , NIT C "Nanotechnology-2008" scheduled on Feb 23 , 24...

following great brains of NIT Calicut helped us as
Advisors


  • Dr.Shoban
  • Dr.Subramanyam
Mr.Sujit & Miss.Mija were the faculty coordinators

Mr.Rohit & Mr.Harshad were the student coordinators

I feel this was the best project/event i involved/organized & really memorable day..


January 21 & 23 2008

This was the best day in my life.... I undergone a eye surgery ( 21st for left eye & 23 for right eye) to have a spectacle free life.....I suffered more than 10 years with eye sight problem...

Thank god & my parents .....

Now, I can see this lovely ,romantic, colorful nature & human beings with my eyes....The surgery was held in LVPEI , Hyderabad ...


Feb 2008

Our IEEE Team members organized a technical paper presentations and event announced as "Saptarishi-2008" .

Tirumal Reddy & M Anand were the student coordinators for this event..

23 24 Feb

We organized a 2 day Nanotechnology technical Event in NITC Campus..

The best days of student career in NIT C , as we are able to show the potential of IEEE members to NIT C campus and this was the first ever introduction of Nanotechnology to NITians.
I feel this is my best day in IEEE as a chairperson.

Nanotechnology website was designed by Mr.Bhojraj

Mr. Manu , Secretary IEEE contribution was excellent with his poster design for all IEEE programs & specially for Nanotechnology

Mr.Narender played role of convener for this program

March 2008

This was a special month for me ....I am able to manage to get second job in my campus placement .Game ( Patni Computer Systems was first job in august 20 2007)

company: WAPCOS Ltd..(Govt. of India undertaking ----PSU)

Water And Power Consultancy Services...

It is all about Hydro power generation design & consultancy related..

April 4 ,5 &6 2008

on this day i contributed for FOSS 2008( Free & Open Source Software 2008) as convener for a 3 day event....

Mr.Deepak was the faculty coordinator
Mr. Hari was the co-convener

Effort of IEEE, CSEA & CSI students was really great....

This program is all bout to have good revolution in India regarding independent & free softwares ( in different applications Operating system to Technical packages like MAT LAB). It is really nice to have seat on dais as convener along with Chief Guest , Director,PG Dean on Friday evening on 4th April 2008.

June 4 2008

This was the day i presented my M Tech technical stuff as a Major project.,
to be frank as a student i feel the project was just above average



Dr. Abraham T Mathew support was great as the project guide

June 2008

This was the month i left NIT C .

this is the month i moved away from my beloved friends in the campus who are friendly,lovely,colorful ,beautiful & smiley....

The support i received from my friends & IEEE members in NIT C was the energy , inspiration & everything for me during my NIT days...The support from them always keeps me so smiley ...


I enjoyed bike riding first time.

July 2008

I joined prolific Automation Training Institute ,Hyderabad to learn SCADA & PLCs( AB,GE & Siemens) ....

August 2008

I came to delhi on august 4 .....


I joined in WAPCOS Ltd..PSU of Govt. of India... on August 11 2008, my first job.. I visited BHEL,Bhopal on 23 August as Inspection Officer from our company..to inspect Governor control system Hardware Cabinet.

Sept 2008

I had a trip to Delhi & Agra with my M Tech friends who are working in Ari cent ...Gurgaon

The minutes i spent in Akshara Dham & Tajmahal were really memorable.

Taj was really so so cute...

October 2008
i celebrated my 25th birthday on 24..Oct

November 2008

I joined in Prolific Automation Training Institute, Noida for learning DCS & Automation basics...

I can say sweet November ..bcoz..I realized that i am in love with some one...I like her smile and innocence.....

December 2009
I went to home from Delhi after a Job days of 4 months....and enjoyed the ride on our new bike at home....


Overall 2008 ,,,More challenging for me .and It gave a new life ,look & Job ...It was memorable time for me in Kerala




No comments: